The LG G7 ThinQ Smartphone has been the subject of a handful of leaks and rumors so far, and now we have some more information about the device. The smartphone will come with dual sensors camera at the back of the device that will capture clear and bright pictures.
LG G7 ThinQ Features
The smartphone features a 6.1 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 3120 pixels screen resolution at 563 of ppi pixel density. It will run on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It will be powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor. For graphics, there will be an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone will be equipped with 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The phone will also come with the support for MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 400GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone to sport a Dual 16 megapixel rear camera with an f/1.5 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there will be an 8 megapixel front facing camera for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, rumors suggested, there will be a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery with the support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology that claimed to deliver 50 percent charge in just 30 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone will be available in various color options, including Black, Gold, Blue, and White.
LG G7 ThinQ Specs
- 1 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1440 x 3120 pixels screen resolution
- 563 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- Adreno 630 graphics processor
- 4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 400GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 16 megapixel rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- Color options: Black, Gold, Blue, and White
LG G7 ThinQ Price
For now, there is no information related to price and availability about the LG G7 ThinQ smartphone.