Vivo – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Vivo V97 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Vivo V97 Features
The smartphone features 6.3 inches S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution at 400 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the MediaTek MT6771 Helio P60 octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with f/2.0 and f/2.4 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Starry Night, Nebula, and Pink.
Vivo V97 Specs
- 3 inches S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution
- 400 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- Mediatek MT6771 Helio P60 octa core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB
- Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3315 mAh battery
- Color options: Starry Night, Nebula, and Pink
Vivo V97 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Vivo V97 mid-range smartphone retails for about 250 EUR.